Artist Recordings and Songwriter Demos
- Single Songs, EP’s, Album Projects.
- We work with you to design a budget that fits your bands specific vision.
Mixing and Mastering :
- Our mixing and mastering translates on all stereos right to your ears .
- Acoustic Drums and Midi Files
Music Tracks :
- Tracks only, so you can take the helm and mix your way.
- We are so lucky to have Maurizio Fiaschi the Italian composer / maestro from Milan Italy available as one of our go to string arrangers. He brings years of studying composition and performing experiences to all his arrangements. Maurirzio is now working with UAP via the internet so you can have world-class strings on your songs. See Maurizio’s background here. http://www.mauriziofiaschi.com
- Preparation is the key to success in the studio. UAP works closely with it’s songwriters , artists and bands to make sure each song’s form, key, tempo and instrumentation are “working in harmony” for a successful end result. Can’t stress it enough .. Pre Production makes for great recordings!
- We like to communicate..! With modern communication tools, personal and satisfying pre-production and relationship-building can be achieved from anywhere in the world. With products such as Skype, Facetime every aspect of your recording can be handled “in-person” with Peter. Clients can also depend on detailed follow-up by email.
- Sessions at UAP feature musicians that have recorded or toured with major label recording artists, including Wynonna, Loretta Lynn, Randy Houser, Keith Anderson, Luke Bryan, Brooks and Dunn, John Fogerty, Richard Marx, Nanci Griffith, Tanya Tucker, Lee Greenwood and Billy Joel. If you want a specific musician on your session, let us know and we’ll do our best to make the arrangements with that certain player.
- Our choice tracking studio is at “Studio 19″ Now at the Sound Kitchen in Franklin , Tn.
- The control room at Studio 19 features a Neve VR72 series console, racks of 1176′s, La3′s,Teletronics LA-2A. Protools HD and a Studer 2″ 24 track tape machine classic analog warmth of 2″ tape.
- Peter also records at many other great studio’s in Nashville too. Along with his private mix studio loacated at his personal home
- Great gear and seasoned know-how insures that your music jumps out of the speakers!
- Yamaha C-7 grand piano
- Vintage Hammond B-3 organ with Leslie speaker
- AKG, Audio Technica, Shure, Neumann U87 U67 ,Cole microphones
- Acoustic Drums – Yamaha recording and maple custom drums, vintage Gretsch, Ludwig and Slingerland drum kits, various snares, cymbals.
- Midi Drum Kit – Alesis Studio Pro kit. Triggering Superior drummer, Ez drummer and BFD.
- Keyboards – Studio Logic 88 key controler, Tons of sounds.
- Amps – Fender, Vox and Marshal guitar amps. Ampeg bass amps. (Upon request & subject to rental fee).
- Guitars – Taylor acoustic guitars, Fender telecasters, Stratacasters, Les Pauls (Upon request & subject to rental fee).